Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strippers in the Dust


Many of you might be a bit intrigued by that title.

No more paying outrageous amounts of money to have a girl dance for you. In the past few years a new, more technological woman has been found: VirtuaGirlHD.

This is a software that features half naked to naked women dancing all around your desktop and other software as you are flitting around your computer screen. This morning, to test drive the product, I played my Windows Media Player along with a dancing girl. It was actually pretty funny.
She hit almost every beat. Of course, I listen to some pretty fast-paced music.

I don't have the naked ones though. It costs for that and frankly, I am not paying anyone for jollies.

For those guys (and girls) stuck at the computer at all hours of the night and day, this may be an interesting way to lighten the mood. I am in the midst of looking for the male strippers as having half-naked women prancing on my desk top is bound to raise some questions eventually.

If you are interested in this product, check out http://www75.virtuagirlhd.com/us/index2.php or Www.VirtuaGirl.com . This link leads right to it as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technology truly is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] DS OperaV2)