Friday, November 21, 2008

What's Going On???

I know my readers are thinking, why has this blog been so sporadic?

Well, I can tell you why. I was married two years ago and ever since then I have not been able to do the things that I like to do, such as journalism, such as my photography, such as being around people that I like, friends and family.

As of October 18, 2008 that was all over. I chose to leave. I had a heck of a time actually getting out of the house in one piece but I did it. So here I am, alive and well. I have my children and we are safe. So from here on out, I can take care of the things that are important to me:

1) My Children.
2) Work.
3) My Bachelors Degree.
4) My Journalism and Photography, any websites I manage.

I just want my readers to know that my life is not going to be on hold any longer and that I encourage you to stay with me. I just mailed out my divorce papers, so I guess that means I am free.

I am updating all of the sections of the site now. Have a great weekend!!!

~Nika

No comments: