Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New President Brings Good Changes

We all know that Bush is the oil man.

I am so happy he is out of office. I have to admit, I wasn't a 100% Obama Mama. I would have rather it had been Clinton but you will hear no complaints from me. Gas prices are down. Let's hope they stay down.

I live in a shopping mecca and still we struggle to find work. It's unfortunate but maybe with the decrease in gas prices there will be an increase in demand in other areas which will stimulate the economy.

For those of you who are strapped, hold on tight, we will make it through. I feel the pressure of lack of funds daily, as I have children who have needs. School activities, diapers, clothes...those are only a few things that I struggle with.

I think as the year goes on, despite what the economists say, we may see things get a little brighter. Jobs are scarce, true. It will be a long time before we have a surplus of money in the national budget. I still have hope. Obama has given me some hope.

God Bless!!!

No comments: