Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trucks, Trucks and More Trucks!!!


Okay, so I am seriously in love with trucks these days.


Ever since I test drove the Durango at a dealership in Flint, I have been in love. Ever since I saw the 2009 Ford F-150 cruising down that beautiful highway on my way back from Pontiac, I have been in love.


All right, so a Durango isn't a truck, it's an SUV. Whatever. I like it. I want a vehicle with some kick. If you have ever tried to floor it in a Contour, you know what I am talking about. Although, that little car did have some get-up-and-go. I definitely dig the V-8 a whole lot more.


I have been scouring the web and the car lots for something my family and I can be comfortable in. I have tried Jeeps, Rendezvous's, Durangos...and one of these days I am going to get behind the wheel of that big beautiful beast the F-150, oh yes, I will. It's enough to make a girl believe she will never need another man in her life, lol.


Yes, I still do love the Avalanche but it is nothing to my beloved Ford F-150. That is the Lady Godiva Chocolate Raspberry candy bar of trucks. It is HOT!!!


Enough of my shameless gushing. Check out the photos.

No comments: