Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Importance of Your Surroundings

My life is great right now! I have to say that it is because of all of the really awesome people I have been surrounding myself with that I am so happy.

I am meeting people from all different walks of life. I know musicians, club owners, police officers, reporters, burger flippers, business men and women...well, the list goes on.

If you ever find yourself starting to take a downward spiral, take a look at the people you are surrounding yourself with. You really need to be in a positive atmosphere to thrive. You could be the poorest person on the block but if the people on that block are loving, you will be all right.

I look at my life a year ago and I know that is not what I want for myself. I just keep thinking that with how great things are now, I can't wait to see what life will bring me for the next year!!!

To everyone who has helped to make my and my children's life one hundred percent better, thank-you!!! I love you!!!

Sincerely,
Nika

No comments: