Friday, June 13, 2008

Obama's Blue Print for Change

Finally I have found the link to Obama's campaign information. Hopefully you all will read this and make a more informed decision on who to vote for. http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

One thing is for sure...if you are thinking that voting for McCain is a better choice (especially for women's rights) think again. He is Republican. I urge everyone to not set us back fifty years by putting this guy into office. We need reproductive freedoms. As for those of you less informed about this issue, even when abortion was "illegal" the government was still issuing them to mentally handicapped people and those people who were deemed crazy, once again, abusing their power.

And for those unlucky women who were raped or just weren't ready to have children, they had to go to uncertified doctors on the side who sometimes did hack jobs on them. I try not to be too pushy on this subject but really abortion is more a health issue than a religious one anymore. People are going to do it no matter what you believe. Although I have never been in a situation that merits the decision I feel that there is always an exception to the rule, therefore everyone deserves the right to choose for themselves.

3 comments:

Selerines said...

If i was there, then undoubtedly i will vote for Obama....

About G3 said...

Hi there,

I've added you in under my blog list. You may add mine as well. http://g3-gidzmo.blogspot.com/

Thanx for viewing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!!!