Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photography

Those of you who know me very well, know that I am in love with photography. Why then, haven't I been doing my photography lately? Well, as much as I love to photograph my family, I simply cannot photograph their every move. They get annoyed. Besides that, I like to photograph things that you have not seen before. I like to play visual tricks on people with the camera. I need to diversify.

I recently started working at a photo lab so I could gain more experience. If you are a photographer, then you know that you can never get enough experience. Any experience processing film is worth it if you plan to open a studio yourself one day.

For giggles, I found a blog that showcases the interesting kind of photography that I enjoy. I have it listed in my "Sites I Visit Ever Week" section. It is called "a picture a day keeps the doctor away". This guy has such a wonderful eye. Yes, I am rhyming. Call me nutty, call my funny, call me Dr. Seuss for all I care. Just go to the site.

1 comment:

Selerines said...

Try to make some nature sceneries... it will be good friend.. I love it....