Monday, June 8, 2009

How Not to Date a Married Man

Okay, so maybe you are wondering why I am posting this. Well, it recently became a major factor for me to investigate whether or not a guy who was interested in me was really a married cheater.

He was definitely acting strange.

I only had a cell phone number. He only usually would text me in the evening, very late and then would cut me off short in the middle of conversations. Very strange, indeed.

I am not dumb. I have dated a few other married men, unbeknownst to me at the time. I know what the signs are...now. It was becoming obvious. Then, I just found an article about the signs of a married man and he fit them to a T!!! Aaaahhhh MEN!!! So for all of you single ladies out there trying to avoid the cheater, here is what I found:

1. You've never been to his house. How could you? You would run into the wife and kids.
2. You only have a cell phone number, so as not to disturb the wife and kids.
3. He does his own dishes and such. Trained.
4. He always wants to have sex. Yeah. Sounds kind of normal, except that it's CONSTANT. You go Bob.
5. Tighty whiteys. Nothing sexy because the wife will know something is up.
6. He pays for everything in cash so as to keep things on the dl. Nice. No paper trail.

Oh, yeah, I don't really know about the tighty whiteys because it never got that far. He did however start acting like a jerk when I told him I want to get to know him a while longer before I had sex with him. Yeah. NEXT!!!

There are also ways of checking public records and when I researched this particular man, he didn't have a criminal record but a woman's name kept appearing with him. Yes, I do criminal background checks and to see if a man is married because for some reason, I attract every jerk within a hundred miles. All you have to do is go to your local county website and look under clerical records, then criminal or family or probate. It varies from county to county. Check the sex offender lists as well. You just never know.

Good luck ladies!!! It's slim pickings.

No comments: