Friday, June 5, 2009

Road Construction

If you live in Michigan then, you know what time it is: Road Construction.

I am going to be doing a lot of driving this weekend so I can't wait to get in line!!! :D

Anywhere you go it is the same, long lines, pot-holes and men in orange and yellow suits. Kind of sounds like a horror movie. If you have ever been caught in traffic for an hour in eighty-degree weather with three kids in your backseat tired, hot and sticky, then maybe you can relate.

That is why before I hit the road I am going to load up on food, drinks and lots of entertainment.

I was thinking, what are some good car foods and entertainment and I came up with these:

Pretzels, pecans, peanuts, Twizzlers, apples, jerky, meat and cheese sandwiches, Bug Juice, apple or white grape juice, water and for entertainment, Nintendo DS, the DVD player of course, books, Hannah Montana anything for the girls, not sure what all the boys are into, crossword puzzles, coloring books, Ipods, and lots and lots of car games and songs.

Happy Road Construction!!!

No comments: