Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009 is a Good Year

I don't know about you but for me, 2009 is a good year.

All ready I have had several job prospects, the sea is looking good to fish in and I am seeing a light at the end of the dark, dark tunnel. Of course, I cannot divulge too much about my personal life because I don't really like the idea that my soon-to-be ex-husband is reading my blog, quite frequently.

I am optimistic about life though. It probably has a little to do with the fact that I am finally able to listen to music whenever I want. I am a music junkie and I was starting to feel deprived, lol. It also has a lot to do with my freedom. I am able to do my writing and research. I am able to go out whenever I want to. My children are safe. I have a lot to offer the world and I am starting to feel like I can do that without any trouble.

I have finally figured out what my New Year's Resolution is:

To live free without drama and to be as giving as I can, to show compassion and not judge.

I know, it's a bit of a jump, no one is perfect but I am feeling happy that my life is going in the right direction. I am not hesitant anymore. That is a good feeling.

Rock on 2009!!!

No comments: