Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barack Obama in Da House!!!

The Whitehouse that is.

I just thought I would take a moment to congradulate our very first African American president on his victory.

It is nice to know that our country is moving forward. Today I am very proud to be an American.

I come from a military family and there have been times when I doubted the intentions of the U.S. government, only because I do not believe in unneccessary war. Don't get me wrong, I would fight if it came down to it. I just don't believe in invading a country based on unproven facts or old family rivalries.

Today I am proud to be an American because no one can come into our country and say we are not free, we are not fair and we are shams. If they do, they are just simply a liar.

America voted Barack Obama into office. They voted the Republicans out of the House of Representatives and they are taking back their rights.

We are finally seeing the Declaration of Independence in motion, the original version.

And now there isn't any reason why the rest of us cannot strive to succeed at our dreams because what we thought was impossible has become reality.

Thank-you God for that!!!

God Bless America!!!

No comments: