Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Napster's Downloads Easy to Use

I recently got an MP3 player for Christmas (THANK-YOU GOD!!!) and took the opportunity to use a gift card I had gotten with it from http://www.napster.com/.

It was pretty easy to use, except the computer system I was using has what is called CyberPatrol on it and that made it a little tricky to navigate. However, I did get fourteen of the fifteen tracks downloaded. There is still one track that I have to get from the computer because my little MP3 player just couldn't take the heat.

Napster has some software you can download but you can just use Windows Media Player if you don't want the hassle. Download your music to your music folder and then copy and paste it to your media device. Viola! It is music to your ears! Cheesy, I know.

Here are some of the songs I downloaded:

1. Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Soul to Squeeze by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Around the World by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain
7. Elevator by Flo Rida
8. Pop Champagne by Jim Jones and Ron Browz
9. A_Milli by Lil Wayne
10. Live Your Life by T.I.
11. Buy You a Drank by T-Pain
12. Turnin' Me On by Keri Hilson
13. Mrs. Officer by Lil Wayne
14. Whatever You Like by T.I.
15. Disturbia by Rihanna

P.S. If you hadn't noticed by now, the Red Hot Chili Peppers is my favorite band. He he.

No comments: